Re: [Exim] BCC outgoing/incomming mail to other users

Author: Tomasz Makulski
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] BCC outgoing/incomming mail to other users
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Byng-Maddick" <exim@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2003 9:13 AM

> On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 10:00:21PM -0500, Tomasz Makulski wrote:
> > Hey,
> > i read the documentation for exim and couldnt really find how to get my

exim
> > to BCC all emails for certain users to other people. Anyone could give

me a
> > pointer?
>
> You didn't read the archives of this list, though, did you? Specifically,

oh,

http://colondot.net/

> --

details at http://www.exim.org/ ##

I did, didnt help much, i tried the stuff from FAQ also didnt work .

im using 3.30 exim ( a part of cpanel ) so im not really looking forward to
upgrading it right now.

here is the stuff i added to my config.
-- exim.conf --
system_filter = /etc/exim.filter
system_filter_user = exim
-- exim.conf --

-- exim.filter --
if $sender_address is tom@???
then
unseen deviler root@???
endif
-- exim.filter --

looks pretty simple, but doesnt work for some reason, how do i check exim
invokes the filter while delivering the mail.

PS if i would use remote_smtp: to add BCC headers would that be processed on
my local SMTP?

Best Regards
Tom