RE: [Exim] very strange problem - HELP PLEASE

Autor: Brian Walsh
A: Andreas J Mueller
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] very strange problem - HELP PLEASE
Hey Andy,

    Thanks for the quick reply. I was being an idiot (DOH!). I was updating the
wrong exim config file for the relay. <feeling pretty stupid right now>. All
is ok now - thanks.

However, in answer to your question as to how the mail was getting there - a
Perl cgi generates the mail message using the Sendmail.pm Perl module. via a
TCP/IP-SMTP connection to exim.

Brian