[Exim] (slightly OT) exiscan-acl-4.20-07 and a free AV scann…

Author: Rick Ennis
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (slightly OT) exiscan-acl-4.20-07 and a free AV scanner
Maybe this is a Tom question, but are there any plans to add back clamav
support to the new acl version of exiscan? I saw Tom's release post on it,
inviting the original contributors to re-add their code. I'm just curious
if anything is in the works with that.

Personally I love exiscan with clamav. It's easy, fast, and best of all
free. Both of the AV products supported by the new version of exiscan
(sophie / kav) require a subscription for updates, right? So I end up not
being able to upgrade to exim 4.20 (which I'm dying to do) because I don't
want to let go of the free AV scanner. Does anyone have an another free
scanner they use with exiscan?

Thanks.
--
Rick Ennis