Re: [Exim] pipe...

Author: Tony Finch
To: system
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] pipe...
"System" <system@???> wrote:

>If the pipe generates any standard output, it is returned to the sender of
>the message as a delivery error. Can I stop exim mail server from sending
>mail delivery error for a particular mail address.

There are several options on the pipe transport that control this aspect
of its behaviour, but the most apposite is this:

return_output                   Type: boolean                  Default: false

    If this option is true, and the command produced any output, the delivery
    is deemed to have failed whatever the return code from the command, and
    the output is returned in the bounce message. Otherwise, the output is
    just discarded. However, if the message has a null sender (that is, it is
    a bounce message), output from the command is always discarded, whatever
    the setting of this option.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
BAILEY: WESTERLY, BACKING EASTERLY IN SOUTH LATER, 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6.