Re: [Exim] using Maildir

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] using Maildir
On Mon, 26 May 2003 13:10:09 +1000 Shaun Nykvist <shaun@???> wrote:
> I am quite new to exim, however I have set exim up and it works fine
> delivering mail to /var/mail/users , however I want to send mail to the
> users Maildir as I am using courier-imap for web-based email. I know it
> can be done but am not sure of which files need to be added under the
> conf.d configuration for exim 4

all it takes is a slightly different configuration for the local_delivery
transport. i just set it up with the following at a client's site, for use
with courier:

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
delivery_date_add
directory = ${home}/Maildir
maildir_format
quota=50M
maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size
quota_size_regex = ,S=(\d+)
create_directory
envelope_to_add
return_path_add

it's my first setup of Maildir for courier, but it seems to be working
ok. i devised the config basically by reading the relevant portions of
the exim manual, it wasn't all that hard to figure out.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???