[Exim] tls and dynamic ip

Author: Jonas Meurer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] tls and dynamic ip
Hello, I want to use another server as smarthost. That requires tls
because the client has a dynamic ip (adsl dialin), and the tls
certificate is the only way for the smarthost to check if I'm allowed to
use it.
Only the dialin client runs exim, I'm root on the server, but it runs
courier and sendmail and it's not possible to change that. So, I find
out how to configure the server. But how can I configure the client to
do this:
- use this server as smarthost with tls for reveivers
lists.sourceforge.net, t-online.de, ...
- create a tls certificate and use it for these tls connections
- maybe you have experiences with courier or sendmail as server *g* ;)

bye
mejo

--
Efficiency and progess is ours one more