[Exim] Selective ACL processing

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: DM
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users
Aihe: [Exim] Selective ACL processing
I'm trying to figure out how to selectively scan messages for spam based on
header information. I am running Exim 4.20 with the
exiscan-acl-4.20-07.patch.

My understanding of the new Exiscan ACL patch is that it will perform
content scanning on all messages that are checked with the acl_smtp_data =
acl_check_content ACLs. Below is a sample config of what I think the
relevant Exiscan ACLs look like.

acl_smtp_data = acl_check_content
.
acl_check_content:
    warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        spam = nobody:true
    warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        spam = nobody:true
    warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
        spam = nobody
    deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
        spam = nobody:true
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{45}{1}{0}}
    accept

The question is, I do not want messages originating from local_domains to be
scanned, and I would also like to omit messages destined for certain
local_part@local_domains from the scan.

It seems that if one should use Exim rules to selectively send messages to
the content-checking acl based on header content, that would be the
solution, but I'm not if this is possible.

It almost seems that the previous (non-acl) version of exiscan would be more
efficient for this particular need. Then I could simply have a condition
which defines which messages are scanned and which are passed on.

Something to the effect of:

exiscan_spamd_condition = \
        ${if or {{eq{$received_protocol}{esmtp}} \
                {eq{$received_protocol}{smtp}} \
  {!eq{$sender_address_domain}{mydomain.com}}} \
                  {1}{0} }

(I know the above is incorrect, but I'm not sure about the syntax )

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

- David