RE: [Exim] exim and bogofilter

Author: Robert Brewer
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] exim and bogofilter
I think you want the Evil Bit:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3514.txt?number=3514

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Byng-Maddick [mailto:exim@lists.colondot.net]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 2:15 AM
To: Dmitry Sergienko
Cc: exim-users@???

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 04:57:15PM +0300, Dmitry Sergienko wrote:
> Is there any ability to reject message classified as spam during SMTP
> dialogue? I found a lot of examples how to pipe message through
> bogofilter when delivering mail by transport, but I don't want even
> receive such messages.

Can I have some of your magic? I want to know whether or not a message is spam before it's been sent to me, I want to do content filtering before I have the content. Would save a fortune in bandwidth bills. :-)

Look at all the local-scan and SA-exim and other such things. But yes, there are ways of doing it.

MBM