[Exim] GNUTLS support

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Stephen Frost
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] GNUTLS support
--
Greetings,

I notice that you had OpenSSL support and later added GNUTLS support,
which I appriciate and think is great. I was wondering if the people
who did the work of adding GNUTLS support have any notes on how it was
done, how difficult it was to add that support and any feelings on how
good GNU TLS is?

I'm looking to try and convince the OpenLDAP authors to add support
for GNUTLS or look into doing it myself and providing them with a
patch and so any information or comments you can provide would be
greatly appriciated.

My apologies if this is the wrong list, I didn't see a -devel list..

      Stephen