Re: [Exim] Protect again spam

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Brian K. West, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Protect again spam
ons, 21.05.2003 kl. 15.21 skrev Tom Kistner:

> So if you're only interested in pure SA integration, SA-Exim (with the
> dynamic loading option) may be what you are looking for. It is more
> cleaner in the way that is does not patch exim.

I find it great the way you and Marc can talk together. Maybe you could
team up to avoid redundancy? Attack Postfix together? The latter's an
utter disaster in itself, with multiple smtpd instances on different
ports and an enormous performance penalty, no realtime rejection and
much other stuff that doesn't come anywhere near your and Marc's.

Just a suggestion. Wietse Venema needs you - although he'd deny that :-)

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw