[Exim] Yahoo and sender verification callout

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Yahoo and sender verification callout
Hi,

when I try to send a bounce to a non-existent yahoo address, the yahoo
mailservers say "250" to my RCPT command to say "554" after I have
transmitted the message.

This - of couse - makes sender verification callout for yahoo e-mail
impossible since I actually need to send a message to know if an
account is valid.

Any ideas why Yahoo is doing this? I doubt that they actually want to
make sender verification impossible.

Greetings
Marc