[Exim] Docs Exim 4.20

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Docs Exim 4.20
Hi list and especially Philip,

Been running Exim 4.20 (actually SA-Exim 4.20/3.0) more or less since
4.20 was released. As far as the docs are concerned, I consider the
transition from 4.14 to 4.20 a masterpiece. Fantastic.

What I do is, totally ignore the html docs, but put spec.txt and the
other 4 text docs (including PCRE) from the csx.cam tarball into my
browser (Mozilla 1.3) bookmarks. under "Files: Exim 4.20". Then I have
easy searches on line. All I can say is, Philip or whoever has arranged
the new docs has achieved a masterpiece.

I do the same with Postfix 2.0.9 / Cyrus SASL etc. docs (because I'm
supposed to be learning Postfix too) and getting at the relevant info.
is like comparing chalk to cheese.

So, an extra special "thank you" to the Exim 4.20 docs maintainer.
Genius.

Best,

Tony

--