Re: [Exim] ACL problem when reading ACLs from files

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: William Thompson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel
Kopio: Giuliano Gavazzi, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] ACL problem when reading ACLs from files
> > That's the entire function, as you can see, no checking for a \
>
> In my defence, I point out that this is documented in section 37.7.

Must have overlooked that part of the manual. :: hides ::
By the time I'm done debugging this thing, they better be supported =)

> > I'm trying to think how to go about a modification.
>
> Ah, the benefit of Open Source. :-)

Hey, I like exim! If I find something that I can change in the source (fix
in other words) I'll fix it.

By the way, I did fix the usage of using drop in a nested acl.