RE: [Exim] trusted_users - Lookup or Wildard?

Página Inicial
Autor: Troy Settle
Para: 'Tamas TEVESZ'
CC: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] trusted_users - Lookup or Wildard?

Ok, on the charge of not completely reading the docs, I'll plead not
guilty by reason of insanity (there are WAY too many options in exim,
especially for the novice qmail convert =D).

After a quick 3 seconds of looking at that part of the source, this
jumped out and bit me:

"local_from_check = false"

Now, the only annoying header is Return-Path:, but I'm not sure that I'm
too concerned about that, as it doesn't appear to be used directly by
most MUAs.

Thanks so much,

--
Troy Settle