[Exim] trusted_users - Lookup or Wildard?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Troy Settle
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] trusted_users - Lookup or Wildard?
I'm building a closed system, all mail is virtual. The only purpose of
local users is to enforce filesystem quotas on a per-domain basis.

What I've run into, is that some users seem to prefer the SqWebmail
interface (god knows why, I don't think there's an uglier UI out there).
The problem occurs when SqWebmail calls sendmail -f to send outgoing
mail, and the Sender: header gets created with incorrect information
(domNNNN@??? rather than user@???).

So, any chance of being able to populate the list of trusted users from
either a lookup or as a wildcard? Either be fine:

trusted_users = *
trusted_users = mysql;select uid from domains

I'm good for now though:

trusted_users = 0:1:2:3:80:99:2000:2001:...:2250

TIA,

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks