[Exim] Trash for undeliverible messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hans Ginzel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Trash for undeliverible messages
    Hello,

how can I configure a "Trash" for messages, thats can't be delivered
to local users (becase such user does not exist). I wish an message
about "undeliverible message, unknown local part in domain" would be
sent to sender as exim does OK, but also the original message would be
saved (added) into say /var/mail/trash.

I have tried the errors_copy option. When I set it

    errors_copy = *@* trash@localhost

in the main configuration part of the exim.cfg I get

    2003-05-19 12:57:59 Exim configuration error
      transport name missing in line 167

and when I set it on the local_delivery transport, I get

    2003-05-19 12:58:44 Exim configuration error
      option "errors_copy" unknown in line 189

in the log. What am I doing wrong?

How to do that, so the user "trash" does not need to exist?

    Thanks

                    Hans Ginzel
--
I am using exim 3.36 on Debian GNU/Linux Woody.