Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.20 RPMs available

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: patrick-d-1054452631.fe1828
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.20 RPMs available
On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 12:26, Patrick Starrenburg wrote:
> You might want to re-issue the RPMs using Toms latest Exiscan patches.
> We brought a number of serious issues to his attention with respect to
> the new Exiscan-ACL version. Problems like -
>
> * Exim+Exiscan seg-faulted if Exim used split-spool setup (ouch!)
> * Error writing to MBOX if more than one message per SMTP connection

I did reissue up to 05 before the w/e without reannouncing - tends to be
a little painful if too many announcements fly past at once.

> and he is now up to exiscan-acl-06 :-)

Thats now on the ftp site.  I have changed the release tag too - ie for
    exim-4.20-4_06.rh9.i386.rpm

The "06" represents the exiscan version.

As Tom said, we'll be working on giving him more direct access to
generate and build the sets himself very soon.

    Nigel.