[Exim] error looking for ldap and installing ldap

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Gil
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] error looking for ldap and installing ldap
running slackware 8.1.... ive searched for BDB for openldap.... cant seem to
find it... from this error im assuming ldap isnt installed or isnt install
correctly... if im right i tried to install openldap but im having i get an
error with that as well "incompatible versions" of Berkely Database or BDB

if someone can give me a link for BDB or tell me im completely wrong that
would be great.

               -Rob G
openldap error
checking for db.h... yes
checking for Berkeley DB link (default)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb41)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-41)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4.1)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4-1)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... yes
checking for Berkeley DB thread support... yes
checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

exim error
  routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
  auths/auths.a \
  -lresolv -lnsl -lcrypt    \
   -ldb -L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq
/usr/i386-slackware-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -lldap
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1