著者: Troy Settle
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Pre-sorting mail to IMAP folders
All,

I'm aware of the filter spec, but it doesn't seem to do what I'd like to
do, which is have exim look up filtering rules from MySQL and deliver
mail based on the rules that it finds.

For example, exim is pulling the maildir path from MySQL and delivers
fine. What I would like it to do, is to be able to deliver to a
sub-folder based on criteria found in a mysql table:

+----+-----------------+--------------+---------------------------+-----
--------------+
| id | emailuser       | header_field | header_match              |

folder            |
+----+-----------------+--------------+---------------------------+-----
--------------+

|  1 | troy@??? | Sender:      | exim-users-admin@??? |

.Lists.Exim-Users |
|  2 | troy@??? | From:        | badsender@???        |

/dev/null         |

I would like to keep this as simple as possible, as I intent to write a
plugin for Squirrelmail so that users can have their mail pre-sorted.

Thanks,

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks