Re: [Exim] Concatinating Strings

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Concatinating Strings
I figured out a way around it. I needed it though because I had to avoid
using quotes because if I used quotes I would have to double escape
everything and I can't do that because I'm reading regular expressions
from a file. But - I eventually figured I can use \x28 and \x29 to
insert ( ) into my statement.