Re: [Exim] Is it just me, or can't exim count? :)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Chris Knipe
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Is it just me, or can't exim count? :)
On Thu, 15 May 2003, Chris Knipe wrote:

> Sweet! At least now I know that I wasn't going mad, insane, or lost enough
> brain cells not to setup PAT correctly :) As I said right at the beginning,
> nothing serious, just a small coding glitch. Presumably, fixed in the next
> version...

I very much doubt that I can fix this. (And I'm also not sure that the
race is the cause of your observations anyway.) The log writing happens
in the subprocess, so as not to take up time in the daemon loop, which
must be kept as small as possible. I would not want to change that.

I suppose I could change the wording:

"there were 3 SMTP connections when this one was started"