Re: [Exim] No spam on list

Author: Michelle Konzack
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] No spam on list
Hello William,

Am 11:28 2003-05-14 -0400 hat William Thompson geschrieben:

>I guess that's something to be proud of, but I've been curious as to how
>I've never seen a spam on the list before.
>
>At home I'm subscribed to the linux-kernel list and I see a spam every now
>and then.

I think this is, because 'exim-user' is subscriber only and
the 'linux-kernel' an open list where everybody can send.

Please note, that the debian-mailinglits have very low spam,
because they use very effectiv filters with smartlist and
I think, it will filter around 500-1000 Spams per day...

I am subscribed to 17 lists and get only 2-3 per day from it.

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |