Re: [Exim] Need Exim Filter Help - Willing to Pay - Smart Re…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: Marc Perkel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Need Exim Filter Help - Willing to Pay - Smart Readfile
At 08:42 -0700 Marc Perkel wrote:

>OK - I need the whole solution st that it works in a filter. It has to
>be in the foorm:
>
>if "expression" matches "your solution"
>then
> do something
>endif

[snip]
>To win the $100 it neads to actually work in a filter - not from the
>command line or in and external script.

I'm not interested in $100--IMHO this isn't a consultancy list, but a list
where those seek advice are willing to try to understand how it all works.
At least I think that's the spirit of "free software". You should be able
to apply my expression to your problem in minutes if not seconds!

(Not intended to be a flame, but my answer isn't that difficult to read.
Just remember to read regexes slowly; I'd say it should take about the
same time to read a tight perl regex program as the long-winded awk/shell
equivalent.)

Matt