RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed

Author: Michael Haardt
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed
> My original question
> was to see if exim has the ability or has been patched
> or to have planned support for maildirsize in the future.

I doubt it. The maildirsize file is a quota cache, but as stated in
the documentation, efficiency was more important than correctness.
At least it used to be that way when I looked at it last time.

I hacked Courier heavily for my needs, partially to remove using that
file. The performance hit is there, but it's not as bad as one may
think and I can rely on quota being correct all the time. I suggest to
do the same for your installation.

Michael