Re: [Exim] Is it just me, or can't exim count? :)

Autor: John Jetmore
A: Chris Knipe
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Is it just me, or can't exim count? :)
On Wed, 14 May 2003, Chris Knipe wrote:

> Erm, it still doesn't count the current connections right in the log files?
> John Jetmore posted a reply earlier with basically the same scenario - he's
> connection count is just alot more than mine...

I was noting the behaviour of a version of smail3, from which exim is
descended (although it's basically just spiritually descended at this
point as I understand it). I just threw that out there as a probably
totally meaningless data point. I haven't seen this sort of behaviour w/
exim 3 or 4.

--John