[Exim] IMAP quotas help needed

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] IMAP quotas help needed
I am trying to implement quotas on my mail servers
using exim 4.14 and courier-imap 1.7.1. I am using
mysql as the backend for all of my users, both local
and virtual, as well as maildir format. I have in my
exim.conf file the following two settings for the
delivery transports along with the standard maildir
settings:
maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size
quota_size_regex = ,S=(\d+)

I have in my authmysqlrc the required entry for the
quota field. There is a big difference in the format
used by exim and courier for the quota field, such as

courier: 10000000S,200C
exim:    10M

Where the courier quota format states 10Meg and 200 msgs
while the exim format states 10Meg.

Has anyone come up with a patch/hack/config that will
let my users get their quotas with IMAP's getquota command?

I'd rather not have to use the courier "deliverquota" as
an external delivery agent in order to get this to work.

Are there any plans to have exim build the maildirsize files?

Many thanks!
Jeff

---