Re: [Exim] No spam on list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: William Thompson
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] No spam on list
On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 16:28, William Thompson wrote:
> I guess that's something to be proud of, but I've been curious as to how
> I've never seen a spam on the list before.

"before" - have you seen one now?

The list is a closed membership list, so any non-member postings get
moderated, and myself or one of the very helpful co-administrators kill
off all the spam postings that get caught (quite a lot a day now).
There are a few other filters, and persistant spamming domains get
blocked.

[There was one case where on a bleery eyed morning I hit "approve"
rather than "discard" to a spam, but fast work in getting on the server
and shutting down exim followed by killing the mails stopped most people
receiving it]

    Nigel.