Re: [Exim] public key for signed tarballs, where?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Louis
A: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] public key for signed tarballs, where?
On 20030514 (Wed) at 1404:18 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 13:45, Greg Louis wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me whence I can get public RSA key 0xFB0F43D8, with
> > which exim-4.20.tar.bz2 can be verified? I tried public key
> > servers and www.exim.org but failed to find it.
>
> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=philip+hazel
> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFB0F43D8
>
> work for me...

Thanks for the info. Curious: I pasted your second URL into my browser:

Public Key Server -- Error

No matching keys in database

So I tried the first:

Public Key Server -- Index `philip hazel ''

Type bits /keyID    Date       User ID
pub  2048R/B7CF1263 2002/10/21 Philip Hazel <ph10@???>

No mention of the key with ID 0xFB0F43D8.

As for getting the key from the ftp site, as another person suggested,
well, of course I tried to find it there -- a more specific pointer
would be appreciated.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis@??? |