[Exim] help calling SA from exim

Author: Thomas Kinghorn
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Exim] help calling SA from exim
Hi All.

I am having a problem calling SA from exim.

I had SA-exim-2.2, SA2.43 and exim 4.10 running which worked like a treat.

However, I have upgraded to sa-exim-3.0, SA2.54 and exim 4.14.
Now the mail is not being scanned at all.

Has anyone else had any problems with this?

Do you still need the SpamAssassin router in the configure file?

Regards,
Tom Kinghorn