Re: [Exim] .forward file permission mysteriously changing

Author: Frank S. Bernhardt
To: Alan J. Flavell
CC: exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] .forward file permission mysteriously changing
Ya, that's what I've been thinking but the contents and date of the
.forward files haven't changed since I set them up for the users last
january.

It's as if someone/something did a 'chmod 620 .forward'.

Now, the 'spam' file (it's where I designate in the .forward file the
spam is to be stored) also has the mask 600. This never gets changed.

I can't think how Samba could effect this change without also changing
the file's date.

Nice try though.

--

Regards