Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need
On Tue, 13 May 2003, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Yes - we talked about this before but none of the things you suggested
> actually worked. ;)

I can't remember the details now, but I still think it should be
do-able.

> I really need this feature.

Well, this is open source, and there's one obvious answer to that... :-)

However, I really don't think a special purpose readfile is a good
idea. Removing blanks and newlines may be what _you_ want, but somebody
else may want something else. I want to keep Exim as general as
possible.