Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need

Góra strony
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need
man, 12.05.2003 kl. 17.55 skrev Giuliano Gavazzi:

> At 7:52 -0700 2003/05/12, Marc Perkel wrote:
> >If I had this feature I will share how I use it to create a spam filter
> >that can catch 80% of all spam with 100% accuracy and the remaining 20%
> >of spam with 95%+ accuracy. I use a two level spam filter where I nuke
>
> you know this sentence does not make much sense... no more than those
> claims of thousands of pounds of earnings in a week. And what about
> someone quoting a paragraph from Henry Miller? Would that be also
> tagged as spam?
> Use SMTP level parsing/scoring/blocking instead...
>
> In my humble opinion.

You ought to subscribe to the Postfix list as well. It's full of this
kind of stuff (called "content filtering") and is a "feature" of which
Postfix people are mighty proud. But then things like SA-Exim or Exiscan
aren't possible with Postfix, for political reasons.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

There's none so daft as them as will not learn.

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@???