Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] The absolute ULTIMATE spam tool feature I need
At 7:52 -0700 2003/05/12, Marc Perkel wrote:
>If I had this feature I will share how I use it to create a spam filter
>that can catch 80% of all spam with 100% accuracy and the remaining 20%
>of spam with 95%+ accuracy. I use a two level spam filter where I nuke

you know this sentence does not make much sense... no more than those
claims of thousands of pounds of earnings in a week. And what about
someone quoting a paragraph from Henry Miller? Would that be also
tagged as spam?
Use SMTP level parsing/scoring/blocking instead...

In my humble opinion.

Giuliano

seed for spammers:

atageximlista@???, ztageximlista@???, 1tageximlista@???

do not send to these if you care about your email.