[Exim] callout,random

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] callout,random
I want a variable to be:

1: sender does not exist
-1: sender exists
0: cannot verify if sender exists, either because cannot connect to
mx or because mx accepts any recipient.

the variable, held in acl_c7, is initially set to 0, and then it goes
through this section of the rcpt acl:

warn    !verify        = sender/callout=30s,random
        log_message    = callout failed
        set acl_c7     = 1
warn    verify        = sender/callout=30s,random
        set acl_c7 = ${eval: $acl_c7-1}

but I seem to get -1 for users at server that accept any recipient: I
thought that would mean a failure and skip the rest of the warn.

Note that the acl is actually a score_acl called in the rcpt acl as:

warn    acl        = score

and defined:

score:
    .include path_to_exim/score.acl
    accept

(maybe this indirect call is the reason why my acl_mX lost their
value as in my prev. email?)

Ideas?

Thanks

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/