[Exim] exim4 filters

Author: Alexander Prohorenko
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim4 filters
Hello,

I've got a problem - I'm running a system configured with SpamAssassin
& virtual domains and I want it to configure to stop messages marked
as SPAM and to copy them to some specific directory. But when I'm
trying to use necessary variables in the filter they do not work for
me:

save /usr/tmp/SPAM/$local_part@$domain/$message_id

I'm getting in the logs:

2003-05-10 08:36:29 19EVSf-0000Om-00 original recipients ignored (system filter)
2003-05-10 08:36:29 19EVSf-0000Om-00 => /usr/tmp/SPAM/@/19EVSf-0000Om-00 <system-filter> T=address_file

As we can see it just ignores $local_part and $domain variables. And
I can't use $recepients, as far as we can have a lot of them there,
and I need to save the SPAM only indicating with the user, who should
GET it.

Thanks, I will appreciate your time and help.

--
Alexander Prohorenko