Re: [Exim] virtual-host routing question

Author: Avleen Vig
To: William Thompson
CC: Avleen Vig, Mark Edwards, exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] $local_part in aliases
Subject: Re: [Exim] virtual-host routing question
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:38:46AM -0400, William Thompson wrote:
> There are some times that I wish exim would treat data from an SQL as a flat
> file.
> Like domain lists, host lists...

Straying off the path a little, but after your emails I did a little
digging.
Some mysql admins 'in the the know' seem to think that you might be able
to do that with putting the output from mysql into a function, something
like:
@function = concat(@function, ':', domain_column)
or something.

But yes, it'd be really nice if exim could take the multi-resule output
from a database as a single reply.