Re: [Exim] Maildir format question

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Tom Bell
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Maildir format question
On Mon, 5 May 2003, Tom Bell wrote:

 > Howdy,
 >     I've currently got a system filter that is saving messages that
 > hit a particular filter. I'm wondering if there is an easy way for me to
 > pipe these messages back into exim for delivery ?

have a message_filter_directory_transport set up to suit your needs
(especially look at the option `bsmtp' and whatever its referring to,
see fm), and save to a maildir.

reinjecting might still require some postprocessing, but i think it
can mostly be avoided (the problem i had with this is that if you
save a whole bsmtp session, then rcpt to would look as
`rcpt to: <message filter@${qualify_domain}>'. i reckon i have
reported that to philip and something related to that was put on the
wish list, but i never checked any further, as i learnt to live with
it :)

is that what you were asking, or you want to pipe it back from the
filter right away ?

--
[-]
... and the rest is silence.