RE: [Exim] Undoubtably a stupid question re: spamassassin

Author: Mark Boyd
Subject: RE: [Exim] Undoubtably a stupid question re: spamassassin
I'm doing exactly what you're talking about, however, with a different
set of software than what you called out. I'm using the following:

Debian 3.0r1 (minimal install)
Kernel 2.4.18-bf24 (default kernel)
Exim 4.14 (compiled from source)
SpamAssassin 2.20-1woody (apt-get)
Sa-exim 2.2 (compiled from source)

I actually operate this as both a front-end and smart host for Exchange.
The benefit of using sa-exim is that if necessary I can reject the
message at SMTP time, rather than allowing it into my system. I'm also
going to be upgrading to Sa-exim 3.0 pretty soon, and expect to leave
everything else untouched.

Rather than bore the list with the painstaking details we can probably
take this offline if you need in-depth assistance.

- Mark