Re: [Exim] Progress on the Exim 4 book

Author: Niall Mansfield
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Progress on the Exim 4 book
Yes you can order it direct in Germany. Contact:

    Lehmanns Fachbuchhandlung
    http://www.lob.de/cgi-bin/out?isbn=0954452909

We expect it to be shipping in the next 14 days.

Regards,
Niall

> > Lumpp, Wolfgang <wol@???> wrote:
> >
> > > now its also available on www.amazon.de
> > Its listed as "Not available/Not available anymore"....
> >
> > Any other sources over here in Germany?
>
> The book is being bound this week (I understand). I believe the
> publisher has contact with some German bookshops. I have bcc'd this
> response to him.
>
> Philip
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

>-- End of excerpt from Philip Hazel

     http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book
    "The Exim SMTP Mail Server:
       Official Guide for Release 4"
     by Philip Hazel, published by UIT Cambridge
     http://www.uit.co.uk/practical-tcpip/index.htm
    "Practical TCP/IP:
       Designing, Using and Troubleshooting TCP/IP Networks
       on Linux and Windows"
     by Niall Mansfield, published by Addison-Wesley.
Niall Mansfield
    UIT Cambridge                       http://www.uit.co.uk
    PO Box 145                          email: nmm@???
    Cambridge CB4 1GQ,  England        tel: +44 1223 302 041
Subject to UIT's terms and conditions, available on request.

     Firewalls, e-mail and Internet security
            SonicWALL Solutions Partner