[Exim] ANTISPAM reply-based unblock-sender-email (www/reply)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: n
A: exim-users, marc_www, news
Asunto: [Exim] ANTISPAM reply-based unblock-sender-email (www/reply)
http://wiki.debian.net/EximNospam

Being swamped in Spam, I want to get rid of it once and for all.

My dream (almost exactly like OSPAM http://omail.omnis.ch/ospam/ ):

working title: EximNoSpam

summary:

... all arriving email is put into 'quarantaine' and a reply
to the author/sender is sent:

-----------------

- Hi, and greetings from MYNAME

- I am very sorry if this sounds harsh...

Sorry, but (as anti-spam measure) I have blocked your email :-(

.... until I can identify you as human. Please either

- click here >> xxxxx <<<

..... and your previous email and all future emails will be delivered.

Sorry again, but in this way I have successfully blocked 100% (!yes!) of spam.

-------------------

technical:

- unblocked-email-addresses are stored in a flat file in the user's home

        eximnospam-unblocked-email-addresses.txt

- quarantained emails are here

        eximnospam-quarantained-emails.txt

- confirmed emails are back in my /var/mail/USERNAME file.

- the auto-reply message (to be edited) here:

        eximnospam-sorry-message.txt      (with some simple $variables and # comments :-)

... that's all

Please keep it extremely simple!!
Please keep it extremely simple!!
Please keep it extremely simple!!

I would like to use it in the same way that I use spamassassin....

I use:

---------------

cat .forward
"|/usr/bin/procmail -t"

cat .procmailrc
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin

:0:

and it works JUST FINE.

Please keep it extremely simple!!

I'd like to install it by    apt-get install eximnospam

and add a line to the .procmailrc and I am all go.

I created a home for all interested, here:

http://wiki.debian.net/EximNospam