Re: [Exim] Mysql?

Author: Michael Roterman
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mysql?
I am not sure if I should recompile it as I am scared I am going to brake my
installation of cpanel...?

I am using red hat 7.3 and cpanel/whm.

Nico, I followed your advice on the sender_verify but it doesn't seem to
help. I am receiving about 300 junk mails per hour so I am kind of desperate
to solve this!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Michael