[Exim] mailman and exim 4.14

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] mailman and exim 4.14
Some time ago Nigel sent me the lines to add to exim 3.3 conf to
be used with mailman 2.
Today i tried to install 4.14 on a test machine. Apart for some error
(i think i used the wrong sequence for debaian modules) all went
smoothly and i cans dend and receive regular mail.
Then i treied to install mailman 2.1 .
I hat to use THEIR configuration, so adding alises in aliases since i
do not have nigel's additions for 4.14 ...
butr if i send meil to any of mailman addresses it is taken by exim,
piped to mailman ...
and then no more ...
Does someone know if it is the right way, that is if mailman works
with exim 4.14 and if there are some special comfiguration notes ?

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile