Re: [Exim] Exim Sieve filter

Página Inicial
Autor: Michael Haardt
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim Sieve filter
> You had a lot of time lately, or? ;)

Actually, not really. I started in January when I decided that
interoperability is worth it, and hacked on it every other evening,
reading the RFC over and over during that time.

> Not much to rant about, BUT could you add some more comments? :)
> At least this would help others to understand the code.

If you could point out sections you have trouble understanding without
much thought, I will certainly put more comments in. I am used to
a folding editor, which emphasizes important statements by folding
structure. Since I contribute my code to Exim, I mimic its style -
and folding marks don't fit there. I am not used to regular comments,
just to commented folds.

Michael