Re: [Exim] Idea to slow down spammers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Idea to slow down spammers
På on , 30/04/2003 klokka 14:25, skreiv Marc Perkel:

> Actually - I'm doung that already. But I want to do something that makes
> spammers not want to connect to me server in the first place. Maybe even
> join a public list of servers who do some trick like that so that
> spammer will avoid my server in the first place. I want to do something
> that causes spammers to blacklist me.
>
> I'm tired about being defensive about spam and I want to be on the
> offense. And I want to do it without laws.

Well then, the best thing you can do is use smtp data time (realtime)
teergrubing, such as Marc Merlin makes available with SA-Exim. His
attitude towards spammers is just the same as yours, which is why he
implemented it in the first place.

But I don't think the average spammer would understand, unless his
server ground to a halt.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Tony Earnshaw