[Exim] Re: log AND pipe

Author: Luciano ES
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: log AND pipe
    Hi, Marc. Thanks for your reply. However...
    - What is syslog-ng?
    - I'm afraid your suggestion is not good. I know I can tail the log file,
but how am I supposed to tail it exactly when a message has just been sent?
That is precisely my question: how to make Exim let another program know
that a message has just been sent and pass the log output as data/argument?
It is a home machine, I'm not sending hundreds of messages per minute. I'm
actually sending an average half a dozen an hour.
    BTW: I'm using Exim under Cygwin. I forgot to mention that in my first
message, and it might make quite a difference.

--
    Luciano Espirito Santo
    Santos - SP - Brasil

********* END OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE *********</-quote->