Re: [Exim] amavis / amavisd and Exim 4.14

Author: Dan Egli
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] amavis / amavisd and Exim 4.14
Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Dan Egli wrote:
>
>> Ok. At this point I'm REALTIVELY sure it's an issue with Exim, but I'm
>> sending to both lists, just to be sure.
>>
>> Whenever Amavis generates a virus alert email, it doesn't make it past
>> Exim. This is a log fragment using Amavis-0.3.12
>

> Enable sender-verification, and set no_verify in your amavis router.
>
> Nico
>

> --

So, sender verification in Amavis and no_verify in the router? It's
already set no_verify.

amavis_director:
driver = accept
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
retry_use_local_part
transport = amavis
verify = false

see? verify = false.

That is (as I said before) taken DIRECTLY from readme.EXIM in the
distribution archive.

Next idea?

--- Dan