[Exim] Problems with exim and Cyrus

Author: Peter Burggraef
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problems with exim and Cyrus
Hi,

I've problems with exim and cyrus. Sometimes a couple of mails cannot be
delivered. I have no idea for the reason. So could you please check this?

How can I avoid it?

Thank you.

System: Debian with cyrus21 and exim 3.35

It is a part of the mail frozen in the input directory.
#################

19A9kO-000064-00-D

  peter@localhost
    Child process of local_delivery transport returned 75 (could mean
temporary error) from command:
    /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ peter@localhost ------

couldn't connect to lmtpd: No such file or directory
421 4.3.0 deliver: couldn't connect to lmtpd

#######################

19A9kO-000064-00-H
mail 8 8
<>
1051540608 0
-ident mail
-received_protocol local
-body_linecount 109
-frozen 1051540609
-localerror
XX
1
suse-linux-return-248353-name=gmx.de@???

196P Received: from mail by server.hirschgraben.de with local (Exim 3.35 #1
(Debian))
        id 19A9kO-000064-00
        for <suse-linux-return-248353-name=gmx.de@???>; Mon, 28 Apr 2003
16:36:48 +0200
037  X-Failed-Recipients: peter@localhost
066F From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???>
058T To: suse-linux-return-248353-usenet-peter=gmx.de@???
059  Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
055I Message-Id: <E19A9kO-000064-00@???>
038  Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:36:48 +0200