Re: [Exim] Got ATRN?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Dan Shoop
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Got ATRN?
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Dan Shoop wrote:

> Can exim do ATRN?

No. The following item is on the Wish List. I do not know if/when it
will be implemented.

(48) 21-May-02 M Support for ATRN (server and client)
Brian Candler

Server: If Exim had the ability to accept an ATRN command and then simply
invoke an external program, passing the SMTP stream on stdin and stdout and
the authenticated id as a parameter, that would do the job nicely.

Client: We need a variant of 'exim -bs' which would connect to a specified
host, send AUTH/ATRN, and then accept incoming messages as usual.