Re: [Exim] Restricting filter writes

Página Inicial
Autor: Chris Knipe
Para: Matt McLeod, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Restricting filter writes
I'm doing very roughly the same thing...

I don't use filters for each user though... For them to add the filters to
the system, they would need a shell account on the system to add the
.forward .vacation, or whatever file you want exim to process on behalf of
the user.. So I just have like a generic system-wide filter, with defaults
for everyone. The majority of the configurations on a per user basis comes
from a mysql db, and there I do sanity checking from PHP that manages the
data inside the DB...

Hope it helps.

--
me