Re: [Exim] $domain_data and nested domainlists

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Richard.Hall
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] $domain_data and nested domainlists
On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Richard.Hall wrote:

> .... it appears that the second router can find the cached lookup data OK.
>
> Am I misunderstanding something, abusing something, or boldly going where
> no man has gone before (and regretting it)?

The latter, I think. :-) At a quick glance, there does seem to be
something odd going on here, but I can't look at it in detail just at
the moment. However, I will dig further as soon as I can, to see if this
is expected, or whether something needs fixing. I will definitely do
this before the next release.

Philip